Ribbon Cuttings for All Occasions!
Grand Openings! Grand Re-Openings! Landmark Anniversaries! Ground Breakings!
Opening a new business is a landmark event and should be celebrated. Whether you are a opening a new business, breaking ground, have remodeled your location and want to show it off, or are celebrating a landmark anniversary, the Westminster Chamber can help you make your event that much more special!
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Ribbon Cutting 11:00 am
|San Diego County Credit Union
6745 Westminster Boulevard, Suite B
Westminster, CA 92683
(just west of Albertson's)
|SAN DIEGIO COUNTY CREDIT UNION - San Diego County Credit Union offers lending & banking services including FREE Checking with eStatements. Additional services include Safe Deposit Boxes and a Walk-up ATM. Visit today!
And visit Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SDCCUWestminster
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Ribbon Cutting 6:00 pm
|American Legion Mayhew-Vincent White Cane Post #266
5860 Westminster Boulevard
Westminster, CA 92683
|AMERICAN LEGION MAYHEW-VINCENT WHITE CANE POST #266 - Mayhew-Vincent White Cane Post 266 was born in the 1970s at the Veteran's Administration Hospital Long Beach, CA, Pantages Theater Auditorium, by two blind veterans John Mayhew and John Vincent. Not long after, the post began its long journey in restaurants and American Legion hosting posts. Our post is the only designated blind and disabled post and we support the P.I.E.R. on the Long Beach Veterans hospital grounds. Ever since our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families.
Scheduling Your Event
- Contact the Chamber as soon as possible to calendar your date
- The Chamber strongly suggests setting the date early so we can better advertise the event
- The Chamber strongly suggests allowing us cross check the date against the Mayor/City Council calendar to ensure City Council presence (for businesses based in Westminster only)
- Supply your company logo in jpg or png format in a timely manner to the Chamber
The Chamber will
- Create a flyer with the details you supply
- Post your event on this page and on our calendar
- Send the flyer out to our contact lists including Membership, Elected Officals, Press, etc.
- Will advise at least two days prior to the event the rsvp count and the expected attendance (If your company sends out personal invitations, those rsvp's will need to be added the the expected attendance). Multi-Chamber events: ask each Chamber to take their own count.
- This is a service for Chamber Members only. You aren't a Member yet? Click here to join!