Ribbon Cuttings for All Occasions!
Grand Openings! Grand Re-Openings! Landmark Anniversaries! Ground Breakings!
Opening a new business is a landmark event and should be celebrated. Whether you are a opening a new business, breaking ground, have remodeled your location and want to show it off, or are celebrating a landmark anniversary, the Westminster Chamber can help you make your event that much more special!
Celebrating their Name Change
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Ribbon Cutting 9:55 am
|Hope Community Church
8091 22nd Street
Westminster, CA 92683
(one block east of Beach Boulevard)
|HOPE COMMUNITY CHURCH - Formerly Westminster Foursquare Church. The Ribbon Cutting is to mark their Name Change: Same Church, New Name! Hope for the Community. Hope for Westminster.
And visit them on Facebook!
Scheduling Your Event
- Contact the Chamber as soon as possible to calendar your date
- The Chamber strongly suggests setting the date early so we can better advertise the event
- The Chamber strongly suggests allowing us cross check the date against the Mayor/City Council calendar to ensure City Council presence (for businesses based in Westminster only)
- Supply your company logo in jpg or png format in a timely manner to the Chamber
The Chamber will
- Create a flyer with the details you supply
- Post your event on this page and on our calendar
- Send the flyer out to our contact lists including Membership, Elected Officals, Press, etc.
- Will advise at least two days prior to the event the rsvp count and the expected attendance (If your company sends out personal invitations, those rsvp's will need to be added the the expected attendance). Multi-Chamber events: ask each Chamber to take their own count.
- This is a service for Chamber Members only. You aren't a Member yet? Click here to join!