"THE VOICE OF BUSINESS"
Westminster Chamber of Commerce is comprised of various sized businesses and organizations: home-based; internet; small, medium, and large retail; national corporations; professionals; and various civic and service organizations. Our programs and networking opportunities serve your business, helping you reach your full potential. We are "The Voice of Business" in our community.
As Westminster and the surrounding area grows and develops, greater opportunities arise to expand your business through your membership and active involvement in the Chamber of Commerce. Take advantage of the Chamber's active promotion of businesses, organizations, and community. The Chamber provides opportunities for any size business to make valuable contacts in the area.
We provide many forums for the exchange of ideas, networking, and community involvement:
- Chamber Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings & More
Business Development Opportunities
- Economic Development
- Legislative Issues
- Community Programs
- Joint Programs
Added Benefits for Westminster Chamber Members
OFFICE DEPOT DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Our partnership with the National Chamber Program brings cost savings for you, our members! Save on what you need to do business, while supporting your chamber.
Here's how it works:
- Members save up to 55% on 500+ items that chamber members purchase most often, including special discounts on ink and toner
- Free next day delivery on orders over $50, with the ability to shop instore or online
- Members get deep discounts on Copy & Print services. 2.5₵ black & white, 24₵ color copies and 40% off finishing services every day!
Sign up online to start saving! There is no cost to join.
DISCOUNTED ADVERTISING IN WESTMINSTER JOURNAL
For New Westminster Chamber Members only: One-eighth page ad for 4 weeks.
Here's how it works:
- Black and White ad
- Size: 2 columns x 4"
- Can upgrade to color or larger size for additional fee
- Discounted Advertising offer ends December 2017
- Join the Westminster Chamber Today!
Contact Susan Onyan to Redeem
714.220.0292 x 243